101 East Commercial Blvd
Lauderdale by the Sea, FL 33308Neighborhood:
Lauderdale by the Sea
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.101oceanlbts.com/
- Phone: (954) 776-8101
- Hours of Operation:
Daily Hours: 11:30am - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Gastro Pub
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from 101 Ocean
Thanks for visiting the 101 Ocean website. Our restaurant is located right in the heart of picturesque Lauderdale by the Sea and we"re just 50 yards from the beach. Our goal is to provide quality food and service at very affordable prices in casual, relaxed and beautiful surroundings. 101 Ocean is a casual yet classy restaurant with excellent food and an atmosphere that's always fun and entertaining. We have a huge outdoor bar and inside we have a beautiful fish tank and waterfall that captivates the kids. Our restaurant welcomes everyone - we very much hope you'll visit us soon!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
101 Ocean reviews from OpenTable diners
18 reviews since July 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (13)neighborhood gem (10)vibrant bar scene (10)great for lunch (8)fit for foodies (8)late-night find (7)good for groups (6)hot spot (6)scenic view (5)special occasion (3)great for brunch (3)notable wine list (2)romantic (2)Show More
- Very good service and foodjulieVIPDined on 11/15/2014We ordered a few appetizers (jumping shrimp and ribs) and were not disappointed! My husband and I ordered salads (seared tuna and steak) and my son ordered the salmon special. The food was definitely up to NY standards, but we were sitting at an outdoor table in 70 degree weather while my friends in NY were hiding inside because the temp was in the 20's. I vote for florida and 101 Ocean!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous TimeCarolVIPDined on 10/23/2014The food is amazing. Our server Falisha ( not sure of the spelling) was extremely attentive. To the point she remembered me from a month ago even remembered what I had for dinner and where I sat. We had the steak salad there was so much steak perfectly cooked also had the chicken wings they have the perfect spice.Special Features:
- cbk01Dined on 10/12/2014Always have a good time. Great place. Great drinksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedVIPDined on 10/12/2014in a fort lauderdale- by -the- sea of mediocrity- this one steps out ahead!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CarolVIPDined on 9/14/2014Had two appetizers the tuna ahi and the chicken wings. All was wonderful. It was loud but the football game was on so I expected it to be loud. The food was so good as were the cocktails.Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the 101 Ocean reviews archive.