10 East Kitchen & Tap House
10 East Main Street
Turlock, CA 95380Neighborhood:
InternationalPrice: $30 and under
10 East Kitchen & Tap House
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.10easttaphouse.com/
- Phone: 2096691010
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: M-Sa: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Dinner: M-T 5:00pm-9:00pm
Dinner: W-Sa 5:00pm-10:00pm
Brunch: Sa 10:00am-2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, International, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jason Starr
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We offer off-site catering for events over 50 people utilizing our mobile, wood-fired pizza ovens.
- Private Party Facilities: Choose from two private dining areas.
- Private Party Contact: Sandra Lara 2096691010
A word from 10 East Kitchen & Tap House
10 East Kitchen & Tap House specializes in Modern California fare with a global twist, as well as the best craft beers, cocktails and wine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
10 East Kitchen & Tap House - Best Restaurants in Turlock ›
10 East Kitchen & Tap House reviews from OpenTable diners
27 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (18)good for groups (16)great for outdoor dining (14)neighborhood gem (13)vibrant bar scene (13)great for lunch (11)hot spot (9)special occasion (8)late-night find (8)great for brunch (7)kid-friendly (7)notable wine list (4)romantic (1)Show More
- 62nd Birthday39thAnniversaryDined on 9/10/2014My wife's choice for birthday dining. Food was excellent as usual. They have a huge beer list of beers on tap and in the bottle. Excellent selection of food options. Most plate are shareable. Everything is prepared fresh when ordered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Altamont beer works tap takeoverOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/14/201410 East was hosting Altamont beer works crew and had the taps taken over by that brewery. Made reservations for 5pm thinking the place would be packed in get bar area. Got there just a little late at 5:10pm and the bar area still had a table. Girlfriend and I sat down at the table in the bar area and tight away was asked what we wanted. I was so happy because I couldn't wait to taste the 9 beers from Altamont. Within a minute or two the 9 sample beers were at our table and we were tasting. Good night, good beers, good food and good people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciouskayleesauntiecDined on 8/9/2014Amazing as always! The food is always to die for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will not disappointTrekrdudeDined on 8/1/2014Have eaten there many times and has always been very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What's not to love ?BeerMeDined on 7/19/2014They have a great selection of craft beer. They have a full bar as well. The food is great, service is friendly. Only bad thing is it is a 45 minute drive for me to get here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best for brunch with a bestieJediMommyDined on 7/19/2014I meet a good friend for brunch. The French Toast souffle was amazing. So good. Would travel the 30 plus miles to have it againSpecial Features:
- Hands down, BEST BURGERFoodieGurlDined on 7/17/2014I've been here a few times now and I'm never disappointed. My boyfriend is all about the total pig burger, while one of my personal favorites here are the bison skewers and there house salad with walnuts and cranberries. Sitting on the patio is always a nice option because there's usually shade if it's hot and there are heat lamps if it's cooler. I recently sat upstairs to find different decorated sections of booths that make group outings a much more fun environment! A++Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great burgers!BurgerSnobDined on 7/12/2014Had the Stone Burger and it was awesome! One of the best burgers I've had (and I eat a lot of burgers!). The sweet potato fries were also awesome! I really like the beer menu where you can buy 4 "samples" to try that are actually big enough to taste at 5 ounces each. It lets you try beers you might not have otherwise.Special Features:
- Nice surprise in TurlockMaOtterDined on 7/12/2014We somehow missed the replacement of the previous, not notable, restaurant by 10 East. W delightful surprise to be able to get a variety of foods from their menu with vegetarian options. We ate outside (a little warm) but the inside was freezing. Good drink service, amazing Southwestern salad with Gardein 'chicken'. The BBQ 'wings' were excellent. The deconstructed breakfast burrito tasted ok but had no visual appeal - the term 'hot mess' might apply. We will definitely go back- there were more menu items that sounded very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday BashBookgirlDined on 7/10/2014We were a party of 10 and they set us up in the "caboose" where it was quieter and we had the room to ourselves. This open table reservation made it easy to make changes and special requests. Service was attentive and food and beverages were excellent. My college-aged daughter and her friends liked it too and several of them are vegetarian and often find dining out very limited. The menu is ecletic, but they have been smart about making upfront accomodations for people who don't eat meat or need gluten-free.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and beer menuTrekrdudeDined on 7/2/2014Menu is very well done and changes regularly. Great burgers and tasty vegan options. Hands down a great beer menu that is always being updated. Perfect outdoor patio unless you don't like trains. Have dined numerous times and always been delighted.Special Features:
- Awesome!MochagirlDined on 6/27/2014Great food, service & beer. We love dining here and bringing friends & family!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice surpriseJVanDined on 6/20/2014Looking for a new restaurant to go to. This one seemed to get mostly high marks.. We weren't disappointed. The outdoor dining was fine.. Just a parking lot view. But the service and food made up for that. Our servers were attentive and efficient. The duck poutine was yummy. The pizza was very tasty and the 10 East burger with truffle fries was just a really great burger. We would go back anytime.Special Features:
- Overall Fantastic Place!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/14/2014My first visit to Turlock. What a great restaurant with fantastic service and amazing food. I'm from the Carolinas and I can say without a doubt the best shrimp and grits I've ever eaten! You locals are lucky to have such a place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!Sbgirl10Dined on 5/22/2014I love this place. The food and the brews are absolutely wonderful. Plus it is rather affordable.Special Features:
- The following 6 reviews are from the 10 East Kitchen & Tap House reviews archive.
- 10 EastkayleesauntiecDined on 5/16/2014This is a wonderful place to eat. The food is outstanding and there is an endless list of beers to choose from. Great for a night out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!FahbeeVDined on 5/12/2014I had not yet been to this restaurant. I had been to its predecessor; I was blown away at the food menu and the extensive beer selection as well. All of my friends enjoyed the food, the service and the atmosphere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, better beer selectionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014Food is consistently great, brunch and dinner. Beer selection is varied and probably the best selection in the valley.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favorite spot in TurlockLisaDined on 5/11/2014Great ever evolving menu. Standbys are the brick oven pizzas and burgers, but they also have amazing salads and unique main dishes. It's also a nice atmosphere inside comfortable and classy without being stuck up. Prices are excellent for the quality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice night outAVSactoDined on 5/10/2014We visited Sat night before Mother's Day, had a really good time. The place was loud, but it was from all the people packed in there. The food was outstanding & we all enjoyed our meals. We tried the fish & chips, the five-spice chicken rice bowl, two pizzas, the Mais pizza with white garlic sauce, smoked ham, and corn and the Margherita pizza, plus the short ribs with polenta. Everything was good but the five spice bowl was probably the best, plus the veggies were still tender! Short ribs were a little dry but good flavor and hubby really loved the polenta. Our server Leticia was great, always smiling, super busy and hustling but checked on us often and kept up a friendly banter with all her tables. We enjoyed our visit and will return.Special Features:
- Cool placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/10/2014Was told about this place by coworker. She kept raving about it showed me your Instagram account so we wanted to go and we were really happy with our whole experience. Love the idea for the kids and making their own pizza they had fun with that. And the food was very delicious and we loved the presentation. Definitely will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.