10 NW Minnesota Ave
Bend, OR 97701Neighborhood:
NorthwestPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.oxfordhotelbend.com/the-kitchen.htm
- Phone: 5413821010
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Sunday: 6:00am - 11:30am.
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 2:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm.
Happy Hour: Monday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 6:00pm & 9:00pm - 11:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, American, Northwest
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from 10 Below
Supporting the increasingly popular sustainable food movement, we prepare all our creations using fresh, local ingredients whenever possible, complementing our meals with fine wines and a variety of beers from Northwest wineries and local breweries. View our Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner options below.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
10 Below reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
late-night find (5)fit for foodies (4)special occasion (4)good for groups (3)great for lunch (3)vibrant bar scene (2)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (1)neighborhood gem (1)hot spot (1)notable wine list (1)romantic (1)Show More
- PortlanderDined on 9/13/2014The food and service were superb. Lovely place! We will definitely return when in Bend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Scallops are good.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/7/2014Appetizer of scallops was delicious, but they need to rinse them better to remove the grit. Rest of the meal was very nice.Special Features:
- Enjoy life expand your awarenessdickDined on 8/8/201410 Below is a place of enjoyment, good food, and drink ask for special desert from the kitchen and be ready for special taste.Special Features:
- RobertDined on 7/20/2014The name10 below already indicates it the restaurant IS in the basement of the hotel and in my opinion could look a little better. Having said that the service was outstanding and the food fantastic in terms of quality as well as presentation.Special Features:
- Rocked it out!foodieflashcardVIPDined on 6/29/2014Thanks for hosting our party! Couldn't have been any better! Fun and delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 60 reviews are from the 10 Below reviews archive.
- Great brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/20/2014Went to 10Below for Easter Brunch. For the first time at a brunch for me, every item was great. Salmon was perfect and the fruit was fresh. Turkey and prime rib also very good. Several good craft beers on tap.Special Features:
- intimate diningocshoppergirlDined on 4/5/2014We took our favorite friends for dinner this past weekend and this restaurant, food, quiet atmosphere didn't let us down. Next time - we will come back for appetizers and drinks in their cool bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Appetizer not DinnerACEHDined on 3/15/2014We love the atmosphere at the Oxford and though the menu is not large, the food is nicely prepared. We were disappointed that our waitress recommended that my wife have the scallop appetizer for dinner instead of what she was going to order with her soup. The scallop appetizer were two medium size scallops for $18. Although they were tasty, the problem is they were just a taste. My wife may not be overweight but she does like an actual dinner at dinnertime. We thought the waitress should have been better at describing what the dish actually was, an appetizer.Special Features:
- Our waitress made the eveningJanetDined on 2/16/2014Our waitress made the evening very enjoyable. She made a special requested cocktail and gave us attentive service but not hovering. We love coming here...mostly for the bar, appetizers and ambience,Special Features:
- Nice for Brunchucandoit444Dined on 2/16/2014Needed a place for three ladies for light Sunday lunch. Some venues were not available. 10 Below fit the bill!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Typically when we go out toDisappointedDined on 2/14/2014Typically when we go out to eat on Valentine's Day or New Year's Eave we always get a bad meal...never again! The bone in ribeye looked good on the menu but was very disappointing on the plate and palette. The cut of meat was not very good and it was very tough...looked like it was frozen and thrown on the skillet and then on top of the vegetables and twice baked potatoes...presentation and steak were not very good for the price. Vegetables would have been good if they were not soaked in some type of oil. The twice baked potato was the only good thing on the entre. We have heard good things about 10 Below but we were extremely disappointed in our experience that night.
- Birthday dinner for my wifeooadproDined on 1/26/2014We chose 10 Below, having dined there before, as the place to celebrate my wife's birthday. Service was impeccable, food delicious, and the atmosphere invigorating. 10 Below restaurant in Bend is a great choice if you are looking to find something you can't just make at home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eveningRegular6VIPDined on 1/17/2014Wait staff is always professional and friendly. Dinners were both very good. Oysters were fresh and tasty. Wonderful mixologists! Great choice for dinner before the music event or theater.Special Features:
- Disappointed in 10 BelowOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/17/2014We expected a fine dining experience for our anniversary and were disappointed. This place could be classified as a bar with tables with white tablecloths. The atmosphere was not there. Fine dining and a bar is an oxymoron. The food was OK. But the whole atmosphere turned us off. We won't go back again.Special Features:
- New Year's Eve FunOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2013My husband and I were in town for New Year's and looking for a place to have an early dinner. This restaurant looked good on opentable and we were NOT disappointed! Located on the lower floor of the beautiful Oxford Hotel (hence the name...), this place has a rocking bar scene as well as some really amazing dinner options. The food was delicious and the prices fairly reasonable. As a mostly vegetarian, I was pleased to note at least two vegetarian options on the menu, and ended up getting the beet and sweet potato hash, which was really more like chunks of vegetables, but tasty nonetheless. Our only complaint was the noise level. The place was super crowded and it made conversation difficult. But we would definitely come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Have been for lunch and enjoyedMicheleDined on 12/29/2013Have been for lunch and enjoyed it but this was dinner and the last evening for our group together. We were universally disappointed in the food. Pasta dinner was smaller than an normal appetizer, salmon was dry, steak was as well. Salads were very good but entrees not so much. Service was nice but not attentive and many things had to be requested several times- Would not go back for dinner as it was very underwhelming!
- Bend Foodiegdt1VIPDined on 12/28/2013we tried five different dishes. The two salads were colorful and tasty but not as exciting as the description, especially the fennel salad, the rest of the dishes were very good, especially the frito misto!!!! very yummyI would recommend this to a friend.
- Delish!MerimoDined on 12/25/2013Food and service was awesome! My Dad does not get out much and he said he felt very spoiled!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An unexpected findLastminutedinerDined on 12/19/2013When I figured put it wax in a hotel. I wasnt sure, but wow I will come back over!Special Features:
- Good experienceJbendVIPDined on 12/9/2013Good food and selection of menu items for lunch to please anyone. Friendly and attentive service. Very nice at the holidays with Christmas decorations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Two CelebrationsJockDined on 11/20/2013We dined here 11/20/2013 on my wife' request for her 84th birthday. We each had memorable meals, she an excellent rack of lamb, and I a truly great filet. Both meats were cooked to perfection and served with an outstanding wine recommended by our server. On Christmas we ate dinner here and found the same excellence in dining. My wife enjoyed a superbly cooked (and served) prime rib preceded by a wonderful beet salad, and I chose roast leg of lamb preceded by oysters on the half shell. Again, both meats were cooked to perfection and the portions were exceedingly generous (so much so that we were able to concoct a marvelous hash at home several days later!).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cozy. WaitStaff is Supreme.VioletDined on 11/16/2013We did the big crowds, noisy dinners in Bend. Zapped what energy was left from a Friday. Then, walked into '10' and knew it was a gem. The waitStaff understands why you are there...to relax, enjoy, savor. Had the calamari app, roasted pear salad & salmon - delish.
- Dined alone at the barDiane509Dined on 11/14/2013I made a reservation for one but when I got there and decided to sit in the lounge at the bar during happy hour. Fabulous halibut tacos and warm sweet and spicy almonds. I saw others eating a wedge salad and I will definitely return for a full dinner experience when passing thru Bend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New FavniknikVIPDined on 11/1/2013Fun atmosphere, good drinks, nice menu. Presentation of food excellent. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friday live musicFeedMeVIPDined on 10/4/2013The live music near our table was very nice. Our waitress was great. Our dinner was good. We are out of town visitors and really like Bend.I would recommend this to a friend.
- 10 Below is Well AboveStu1Dined on 10/3/2013This restaurant's decor is trendy and interesting, the service is cordial and prompt, and the food is consistently above the competition in selection and flavors.Special Features:
- Love this restaurant. AlwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 9/25/2013Love this restaurant. Always good service and excellent food. A winner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed with the foodDebfullDined on 9/21/2013We had reservations and were seated next to the bar which was so noisy we couldn't talk across our small table. We ordered the calamari which was an excellent appetizer. My husband also had the excellent Caesar salad, but served halfway through the appetizer. I had the halibut & sea scallops which were cooked properly and the beet reduction gave enough flavor. My husband had the salmon on a bed of black quinoa. The salmon was over cooked and under seasoned and the quinoa had no flavor at all, not even salt. For dessert I had the pavlova which was good, my husband had the creme brûlée which was watery, not thick and creamy served with cookies that were supposed to be shortbread, but were not buttery and rich and appeared to be out of a box.
- Truly more than a five star!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/13/2013This restaurant is a wonderful place to eat. It truly is more than a five star! The woman serving us was fantastic. She knew our needs before we did. She and the rest of the staff came and went and it didn't interrupt the the flow of our meal or conversation. We really didn't even notice that they been there except our food and drinks came and went. The food was delicious! Our group had four different entrees and they were all cooked to perfection. All had great flavor and there was no skimping on the portions. The staff is very well trained and you can tell that they want you to have a great experience. We did! Thanks for the wonderful dinner 10Below!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Salmon SaladOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/14/2013I was only half paying attention to the menu when I ordered the smoked salmon salad. I wasn't expecting the combination of sliced heirloom tomatoes, avocados, and salmon that greeted me. Absolutely fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- room serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/1/2013We didn't actually eat at restaurant, but got room service while staying at the Oxford hotel. Food was great and arrived quickly via friendly wait staff. Appreciate having good, reasonably priced food in our room.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love 10 Below!Keric4laVIPDined on 7/3/2013We're dined here several times in the last year and we just love it. They can cater to larger groups (8+) with ease. Tatiana has been our server each time we've been there and she is fantastic. Very attentive and knows the menu well. The cocktails are creative and delicious. The menu changes seasonally and is always interesting. The chef prepares tasty creative dishes of appropriate size. Wonderful.Special Features:
- Surprisingly good hotel restaurantEmanVIPDined on 6/30/2013Very competent kitchen(though a little loud-the chefs conversation with wait staff carried far out into the dining room)-everything well executed. Appealing menu and our service was great. A very pleasant surprise.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our waitress was good butSandyDDined on 4/12/2013Our waitress was good but had a tendency to talk too much. She also took so long to pick up our check that we had to get the manager to process it. Food was good and atmosphere was one of the best we have ever seen. Will definitely return if we are in the area. Overall service was okay, but have had better.Special Features:
- Good Night OutOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/6/2013Burgers were fine, wedge salad was good and bread pudding was FANTASTIC! Ambiance is fun and the service was great.
- We had a group of 12 and theyKeric4laVIPDined on 4/4/2013We had a group of 12 and they handled us with ease! Our server was great! The food was Delish! The cocktails interesting and tasty! Great experience.Special Features:
- My only complaint is thatCookiemonsterDined on 3/30/2013My only complaint is that it's so dark in there. Took my eyes forever to adjust to the lighting. Hard to see the small print menu in the dark.Special Features:
- As usual, evcrything was wonderful.OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 3/19/2013As usual, evcrything was wonderful. Service prompt and courteous. Food could not have been better.Special Features:
- Great Decision on a Saturday NightOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/23/2013Absolutely a wonderful dinner and with able to get a last minute reservation on a Saturday night. Great bottle of Basel Cellars, charcuterie plate, and duck confit pepperadelle. The staff took excellent care of us. Just enough jazz spilling out of the live concert in the next room to really make it special.Special Features:
- Very unique decor and amazingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013Very unique decor and amazing food. The waitress we had was also very attentive and personable!Special Features: