Houston, TX 77024Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.024grille.com/
- Phone: (281) 501-4350
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 10:30am, Saturday - Sunday: 7:00am - 12:00pm;
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Saturday-Sunday: 12:00pm-2:00pm
Dinner: Daily: 5:00pm - 10:00pm;
Happy Hour: Everyday : 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Wine Bar, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Chef Patrick Taylor
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Located in The Westin Houston, Memorial City we pride ourselves in taking attention to detail in every aspect of the dining experience. With instinctive personal service and intuitive design, our Westin management catering team and staff are professional and passionate about giving each of our guests an exceptional experience.
- Special Events: In addition to our main dining room 024 Grille offers four private dining rooms that can comfortable host gatherings from 6 to 40 guests. The private dining rooms are perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Whether it's a meeting, training, business retreat, celebration dinner, or a new business venture, our culinary team is skilled in re-interpreting thier creations to satisfy your every expectation and preference.
All private dining rooms feature:
- Complimentary valet parking
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Natural lighting space with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Tuscan hard wood floors and sliding hard wood doors
- Built-in audio/visual components
- Flat screen TVs
- Rustic decor with red and brown warm tone brick walls
- Available service every day of the week
- Cross Street: I-10 West Katy Freeway
- Public Transit: Metro "Going Places" Bus Transportation (Metropolitan Transit Authority)
046 - GESSNER - SOUTHBOUND
131 - MEMORIAL LTD (OUTBOUND)
072 - WESTVIEW CICULATOR - WESTBOUND
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Both valet and self parking is complimentary with your dining experience.
A word from 024 Grille
024 Grille offers a modern twist on classic American cuisine. Our culinary team crafts a unique menu, with an emphasis on local, seasonal fare, including Texas prime steaks and seafood from the Gulf. Located in the prestigious 024 zip code and in the heart of the Memorial City District, adjacent to the thriving Energy Corridor, 024 Grille additionally offers four intimate private dining rooms, a sophisticated wine list and a signature cocktail menu.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
024 Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
15 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (6)special occasion (4)neighborhood gem (4)great for lunch (3)notable wine list (2)vibrant bar scene (2)romantic (2)hot spot (2)fit for foodies (2)kid-friendly (1)great for brunch (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Standard hotel food. give it a missTimoustonDined on 11/16/2014The ambience was good - and the a la carte menu was passable though the portions were SMALL. For a $14-16 dollar plate it was like an appetizer. As for the buffet.. standard hotel buffet. NOT good. One thing I would say is that they did take time to get me my plain yoghurt. However it was scrambled eggs.. and you can't even request for an omellette... fruits was OK - lots of winter berries and the usual sausages and bacon.Special Features:
- Wonderful.HemmingwayDined on 11/5/2014The atmosphere is very elegant and the food was amazing. I love the Grilled Gulf Jumbo Shrimp to start, AMAZING. I will return without a doubt.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy SteaksMemorialNormanDined on 10/25/2014Great steaks and great service. Cocktails and wine good too, we will be backSpecial Features:
- OccasionaldinerVIPDined on 10/7/2014The food was very good. I had pan seared salmon and arugula salad. Both were excellent.
- Horrible experience - Won't returnlnskoogVIPDined on 9/28/2014When we got there, there were hardly any other diners there. We should have just turned around and left right then. The server was very nice, but was obviously new and poorly trained. She tried to take my boyfriend's plate while he was still eating. The food was very disappointing. It took over an hour for them to cook our food (two medium rare steaks - that takes like 15 minutes max to cook). And when it arrived, my steak was cold. We won't be returning there. $39 for cold steak is horrible. I would have sent it back, but it was already 9 o'clock and I had to work in the morning. I couldn't afford to wait another hour for them to re-cook it. And the sad thing is, if it had been warm, it would have been a pretty good cut of meat.
- Great place in the 024024ChowHoundDined on 9/13/2014The food and service were great. The valet parking at the Weston is complementary, the wine prices are good, and my steak was perfectly cooked. This is a nice place for fine dining in the 024. Will go there again on date night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice quite dinnerMiMi411Dined on 8/30/2014Dinner was excellent, service very good. Plan to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DesertedAussieScotDined on 8/1/2014Food was fine, service was good, but it was too quiet. We arrived just before our 7pm reservation on a Friday night - place was empty except for the staff. As we were seated another group arrived, who ordered burgers and ate very quickly and left. No other diners arrived for the rest of the evening. It was very strange being the only table there on a Friday night, and even stranger when the staff started setting up the tables around us for breakfast... we had barely finished eating our mains when they started and it was only8.30pm. In the end we felt we had to leave as they might be ready to close, so we left by 8.45pm. Strange for a Friday night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 79 reviews are from the 024 Grille reviews archive.
- Good foodnoblenDined on 7/18/2014This is a great spot for lunch and the food here is reasonably priced. Forgot the name of what I ordered but it was surprisingly good being that it didn't have any meat in it. It was some type of pasta. Will go back in the future.Special Features:
- Still a nice quiet placeWestSideFoodieVIPDined on 7/17/2014I've eaten here on several occasions and even reviewed this place once before. It has maintained it's nice, quiet ambiance. The food is good, though not imaginative and I would say a bit overpriced. It is a hotel restaurant after all. All in all however the experience is a good one and the staff is courteous without being overly attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- thanksgivingDined on 7/5/2014Crab cakes were Devine. My fish was perfect and the sauce was deliciousSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 5/30/2014Enjoyed the music and the food. The service was good and the environment lovely. It is close by to our home so we will go often.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2001VIPDined on 4/20/2014Excellent presentation and service. Thoughtful buffet selections.Special Features:
- What a great placeThe2MMSistersHappyDinersDined on 4/20/2014This is the first time we tried the 024 Grille and we found everyone friendly, we were seated early and just enjoyed the whole experience.Special Features:
- DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/18/2014When we arrived, there were only a hand full of clients. It took an hour for our dinner to arrive. My sons sandwich was cold, my daughters meal was too large for a kids meal, my steak was scorched and well done, little too well done, I ordered medium. My wife's scallops were rubbery. So over all not a good meal.
- Business Meeting GemSavannahDined on 3/25/2014Excellent located for Business Meetings- Breakfast or Lunch. Complimentary parking! Great Ambience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 024 GrilleCorkyDined on 3/8/2014This restaurant is inside the Westin Hotel. We went on a Sat. nite and there were only 2 other tables filled, which made it nice and quiet. Our waiter was very attentive. The decor is on the modern stark side. Valet parking is free. If you self park, you get your ticket validated in the dining room.Special Features:
- Valentine's DayTamaraDined on 2/14/2014My husband and I tried 024 Grill for the first time on Valentine's Day. They had a preset menu which was reasonably priced and had a variety of choices. Our table was ready, server was very knowledgeable and helpful with both the wine list and the entrees, and food was wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine Day DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2014My wife and I went to 024 Grille to celebrate Valentines Day, Wedding Anniversary and her Birthday. This is an important day for us and we were very pleased with our dining experience. The food was great and the wait staff were all superb. We certainly will return WaltSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- didn't have my reservationmelidavis713Dined on 2/10/2014I booked a reservation for my boss and 4 other people (welcoming a new employee into the group.) When they got there, they gave them my name (reservation was under my name) and were told they didn't have the reservation. Thank goodness I had the confirmation number. I would have thought that a simple "I don't see that name on our list, but let us sit you right away" or WHATEVER. They were able to sit them after all. I'm almost afraid to use them again.Special Features:
- Too badGrandmaVIPDined on 1/11/2014Loves the ambiance, but my food was comped Because the chicken was like rubber.. Waiter was nice but new and not very attentive. I had to ask him for everything.. Sorry..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a good choiceCandiDined on 1/6/2014Have been here several times and always had a good meal and attentive service.Special Features:
- Enjoyable MealJencatDined on 12/31/2013This was our first time here. We found the New Year's Eve menu throught Open Table and thought it looked good, so decided to give it a try. We didn't realize it was in the hotel until we arrived. Often hotel restaurants aren't that good, but we decided to trust the reviews we read. Both the food and service were very good. My lobster could have used more sauce, but that was the only real issue. If they put the parsnip bisque on their regular menu, order it! It was amazing. Rich and creamy and complex. We're looking forward to going back and trying their regular menu.Special Features:
- Thanksgiving BrunchrunninguyDined on 11/28/2013O24 was chosen because they offered an extensive brunch menu on Thanksgiving. Everyone in our party found something tasty to eat. The ham was a favorite and we thought the turkey was bland, however the accompanying cranberry sauce was delicious. The side dishes were yummy, especially the yams. Most of the honeydew and cantaloupe I had was not ripe enough.The shrimp cocktail was good, no one in our party tried the sea bass. The breakfast pastry selection was okay, the omelet was wonderful. The chocolate fountain was a big hit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprise Birthday LUNCH ~Dad's 80thDelightedDined on 11/23/2013The staff was so fantastic…they allowed us to set up in a little room ~ were supportive and helpful and kind and nice. The surprise was pulled off so well…we were delighted with the hotel, the 24 Grille….the food was excellent as well….and the staff at each portion of our experience we professional and exemplary. Home Run all the way around!! Thank you all so muchSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinnerDavidL1958Dined on 11/8/2013024 was very good. The food was excellent and the price was reasonable. I was surprised at how non-crowded it was. I would highly recommend the restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is ok but not very special.PatsauzedDined on 11/5/2013Food is ok but not very special. Waiters seems very un experienced but they try hard. The menu is simple but enought choice. The wine list is interesting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 024 Grille hits the spot!houstonfoodieDined on 10/20/2013The food and service was great. The food was foodie-delicious and the portions were perfect though the desserts deserve to be split. Definitely a MUST VISIT. The complimentary valet service was great too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Weekday visitOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/21/2013The Houston restaurant weeks menu is nice. However, the food was not excellent as my previous visits. The place was a little quiet so the service was great on a weekday. The cabernet on the short wine list was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slow Service, Food MediocreocytxDined on 8/17/2013We were the only patrons on a Saturday night and the service was slow for the 8 of us. Calamari was decent, nothing out of the ordinary and the aioli sauce was ok. The curry soup had some mixed in veggies and fish or some ingredients that were not very blended well, but tasted quite strong and nice if you like curry. The fish was seasoned unevenly, some areas tasted bland, some salty. The creme brûlée was not good to say the least... The Madeleines with the creme brûlée were a nice touch and were at least flavorful. The chocolate cake was just ok, not the best I have had. They had a nice drinks menu and all parties seemed satisfied with their drinks.Special Features:
- Not as good as was told.Hubby4BirthdayGirlDined on 8/12/2013Food was OK, but not up to the price level of the restaurant. Service was good but not outstanding. Very few people in the place on a Monday night. Steaks were good, seafood entrees were liked but calamari appetizer was underwhelming.Special Features:
- MHVSBJbugsDined on 7/10/2013We were a group of 10 for lunch. Everyone loved the Box Lunch concept. It was agreed that the variety of choices, the quality of the food, the service & the food was very, very good. And the price quite reasonable. The 024 is beautifully appointed, the noise level is a little high but not so bothersome that we weren't able to carry on good conversations. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The crab cakes are the bestdaisydogDined on 6/20/2013The crab cakes are the best that I have tasted. The Sticky Toffee Pudding is divine! The food was very nicely presented and the staff were very pleasant. My husband has taken business associates to the restaurant as they have several private rooms available. There is also a great bar for a drink before or afterwards.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good quantity offered. ButScreamVIPDined on 5/21/2013Good quantity offered. But caprese salad + side of cauliflower bland. Great rec on the filet.I would recommend this to a friend.
- MehhoneybadgerDined on 5/21/2013One would expect a restaurant in a Westin to be good; and one would be wrong in this case. Utterly passionless in every way.
- A solid "B."OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/12/2013Nice restaurant. Not very crowded, on Mother's Day. We'd sought a later reservation (ours was at 5:15 p.m.) but were told via "Open Table" that none was available. Hard to believe, given the empty tables we saw, when we left at 7:00 p.m! But overall, a nice meal, a little expensive for what it was, but loved not battling the crowds on Mom's Day. We had three kids with us, ages 10-15, and they enjoyed it, too.I would recommend this to a friend.
- All Bark, No Bite...OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 5/12/2013It is really sad that such a beautiful restaurant with wonderful staff has such unimpressive food! The ambiance will blow you away, the staff from the hostesses, servers, and even the manager were warm and friendly, but the food was less impressive than a complimentary breakfast at a road side motel! Not enough flavor, not enough selection... No fruit, limited veggies, two protein choices on the lunch section of the buffet, really? No carving station, food luke warm at best, on Mother's Day!?!? It's just not what you expect next to a Westin. With good restaurants down the street like Eddie V's and Taste of Texas down the street, and great restaurants building next door like Churrascos, this place will soon be extinct...
- What a FIND!dawnieGDined on 5/11/2013My kids and I spent a special Mother's Day weekend in Houston and "googled BEST restaurants in Houston" and 024 Grille came up. We all got steaks and all agreed "best steaks ever had!". I got the filet, my son got the sirloin and my daughter got a different cut (dont' recall)...but it was so good! Service was great - the only strange thing was that it was not crowded?!?!?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing specialhoneybadgerDined on 5/7/2013You would expect a Westin to really get it right but this restaurant underwhelms. Good menu but no solid execution.
- To have to pay $7.00 per personOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/31/2013To have to pay $7.00 per person for gratuity for a party of three when your waiter all he/she serves are drinks is way too much. Like the food and the place but I'm not sure I will be coming back.Special Features: